Invisalign aligners are the best solution for common orthodontic problems such as underbite, overbite, gaps, or crowded teeth as it does not need to use traditional metal braces. It is more expensive than regular braces but its benefits outweigh the cost. Find out more about How invisalign works.
Contents: How much does Invisalign cost? | Is it a Good investment? | Save Money | Appointment | FAQ
How much is the price of Invisalign in Greeley?
How much does an Invisalign procedure costs? It depends on a number of circumstances, including the severity of the patient's dental condition, the proximity of the dental clinic, the dentist's expertise, and so on. Nevertheless, the average cost for Invisalign is estimated to range from $4,000 to $7,000; however, insurance may pay up to $1500 for Invisalign costs Greeley. The price near Greeley includes retainers. Invisalign clear aligners cost less than traditional braces. Payment plans usually start at $89 per month.
List of Costing for Invisalign:
- The fee for an early consultation estimates from $100 - $200
- How much do x-rays usually cost? The valuation of x-rays can cost between $25 - $250
- After the initial treatment, Retainers can cost between $1,000-$2,000
NOTE: If you’re located in Greeley, Colorado, we offer free consultation and x-rays at Taft Hill Orthodontics. The cost of our Invisalign treatment includes the retainer fees. Get all of the details and more about Invisalign OR Schedule a consultation to learn more.
In Greeley How much are invisible aligners without insurance?
Out of pocket costs for Invisalign without insurance range from $3500 to $8000. While Insurance can sometimes cover at least part of this treatment it can vary depending on your provider.
Our benefits coordinator is always ready to help our valuable customers in reviewing their insurance policies.
Does the Price of aligners depend on the Number of Trays Used?
A simple Invisalign treatment may require minimal movement. In this case, 5 trays are only needed. For those with complex alignment issues, you may need to wear more aligners and may also wear attachments to help with teeth straightening. In this case, the cost typically will have an additional charge.
Why isn't there a set cost of Invisalign, but a typical price range instead?
The pricing of Invisalign depends on various factors and it varies from the patient's case. Below are some of the factors that can affect the treatment charges:
- How long you’ll require treatment—straightening teeth vs. bite correction
- The severity of the issue(s)
- Overall state of your oral health
- Geographic location
- Experience of your doctor (orthodontist vs dentist)
Does the pricing include retainers?
Generally, the price charged by a practice that offers Invisalign clear aligners includes retainers. Our Invisalign cost Greeley includes everything you need to straighten your teeth and maintain a healthy smile. During your consultation, you'll receive a complimentary dental health check from one of our dentists. We'll examine your teeth, gums, take photos, and x-rays of your teeth. We'll even show a preview of your new smile using our state-of-the-art digital scanner.
We'll give you treatment options and a personalized quote. All our Invisalign packages include clear removable retainers and fixed retainers as well. These are vital to keeping your teeth straight and without them, they are likely to return where they started.
Is it worth the investment?
The biggest benefit of this treatment is how your teeth smile will look great as no metal brackets and wires will show up on your teeth when you speak or smile. It’s a worthy investment and worth spending a couple of thousand dollars. However, there are some things you need to know if you are considering this treatment. For instance, it is only meant to correct certain bite issues. It cannot treat complex cases and if that is the case, metal braces are perfect for you.
Unlike metal braces, the Invisalign advantage is that you can remove these whenever you want. This makes Invisalign a more convenient option as you won’t have any restrictions on food and you can brush and floss your teeth cleanly without needing special brushes. Occasionally, Attachments are used to assist in moving the teeth in the right direction.
Pay Less Amount on Your Clear Aligners
Orthodontics may look like it is purely to gain improved looks of the teeth and make you look more attractive, but that’s not always the case. If your teeth are crooked, it can cause various oral health problems in the future. Getting this treatment is usually expensive, but don't worry for there are several programs that can help reduce your expenditure. Below are some of these programs:
- Insurance can help - Invisalign treatment with insurance will definitely minimize your expenses. Luckily, most dental insurance today can cover this type of treatment. A little research about insurance near you can help save you time and cash. Premiums or usually higher than traditional plans and you are likely to pay a portion of your bill. Taft Hill Orthodontics accepts . We will also file any insurance on your behalf. If you are not sure about what your plan covers, we will provide a complimentary benefits check and handle all the insurance paperwork on your behalf to make sure your policies are maximized.
- Government Programs, Loans and more - Government programs such as Medicare and Medicaid will not be able to help you pay for invisible braces. Medicare is intended for patients at least 65 years old and can only cover emergency-related costs. However, there is a small chance that Medicaid or the Children’s Health insurance Program (CHIP) in your state can help. If you are looking to get help in payments through Medicaid, you won’t probably be eligible unless it’s your child that is needing the care or you are in a dental emergency. If under dental emergency, you will still need to prove the viability of Invisalign over metal braces as both does the same thing and metal braces are cheaper. You could, on the other hand, apply for a government loan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) - Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) can pay for copayments, deductibles, and other healthcare costs for this treatment. It is a set investment amount of pretax money taken from your salary to be used purely for healthcare costs. FSA is only available to the employer who has this in their employee benefits program, but the good news is most employers already have FSA. The only disadvantage is that your accounts are owned by your employer and if you did not consume all the money saved in your FSA account before the year-end, it will not roll over to the next year. You can learn more about FSAs here.
- Health savings accounts (HSA) - This is government-regulated savings account similar to FSA which allows you to see a pretax income to cover healthcare costs not covered by your insurance. Unlike FSA, you own the account and the funds will roll over next year. Therefore, you can save all the funds you accumulated this year and add it up to the funds you saved the next year to pay for this treatment. The contribution in HSA is tax-deductible and to avail of this service, you will need a high deductible insurance plan. Make sure to talk to both your doctor's office and your benefits representative because you may be able to pay your doctor for this particular service and be reimbursed from your FSA or HSA. The benefits provider may also be able to pay your doctor directly. Find out more about HSAs.
- Treatments at Dental schools are affordable - You can look for dental schools that may offer economical Invisalign cost near your region. Most dental schools can provide dental care with huge discounts if you allow a student to perform your care. Don’t worry because they often have board-certified dentists near the student to assist with your dental care.
- Can I Afford your Payment Plans and financing? - We understand that most patients do not want to undergo this treatment because of the cost. The worst thing that you can do to your oral health is avoiding the needed treatment as it can make things worse in the future. We want to help you avoid this dilemma by offering in-house payment plans for your dental services so you don’t need to pay for the entire cost of your bill at once. We also accept major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, and American Express. We also work with third-party finance providers like LendingClub, GreenSkyCredit, and CareCredit. Give us a call right now to find out how much is the monthly payment for this orthodontic treatment.
Don't worry if none of the programs listed above satisfy your needs. Other programs can help you save money on your treatment, including a dental grant that lowers the price Greeley. Some organizations provide cost effective oral health care options even in locations where charity dental treatment is not generally offered. Furthermore, if you're particularly short on cash, you can organize a fundraiser event for donation. However, finding a dental facility where you may have your teeth replaced for cheap or even for free may take some time, but regular dental care is essential for long-term health.
For Greeley, How much does Invisalign cost with my insurance?
Most dental insurance can cover a sum up to $1,500 of the total cost of your treatment. Visit our Invisalign aligners to learn more about Invisalign.
In Greeley, How much is Invisalign with per month payments?
The cost of Invisalign per month will vary as the total cost of your treatment is calculated and divided based on how many months you are willing to pay for the treatment. Expect to pay a minimum of $89. Please consult the doctor for available financing options.
Greeley Invisalign Cost Near Me
Picking a dentist near where you live, work, or go to school is important as it can save you a lot of time and money. There may be several treatments and follow-up appointments in addition to your routine visits later; thus, a dental office nearby—like Taft Hill Orthodontics—can make dental visits more convenient than when the office is far from you. Additionally, look for specialists with excellent reviews for Invisalign to ensure his/her worthiness to prevent the burden of submitting a compensation claim if something goes wrong during your procedure. Choose wisely to gift yourself a bright and straighter grin. At Taft Hill Orthodontics, we value your comfort and safety. Get in touch with us and Schedule an appointment now!