About Woodlands East, Greeley, CO

Published on

November 17, 2021

, Updated on

May 29, 2023

Image Source - bexrealty.com

Woodlands East is a neighborhood in the near Greeley, CO area with a variety of lovely styles, sizes, and pricing to select from. Homes for sale in Woodlands East have square footage of approximately 1,400 square feet and are priced at around $299,900. In Woodlands East, you will find your dream house no matter what your wishes or needs are. (Source: bexrealty.com)


The neighborhood of Woodlands East near Greeley CO has a total population of approximately 321 of which 51% are female while the other 49% are male. The median age is 27 years old. About 51% of the households have children. The average income for a household is $31,155 a year. 80 percent of the homes in the neighborhood are owned while the other 20 percent are rented.

Amenities in the Community

Additional Information

  • Off-Street Parking
  • Playground
  • Sidewalks
  • Swimming Pool
  • Recreational Facilities
  • Street Width: Average
  • Street Type: Paved
  • Age Restrictions: No
  • Year Built: 1978
  • Number of Sites: 174
  • Multisection Homes: 30%
  • Homes w/ Peaked Roofs: 80%
  • Homes w/ Lap Siding: 80%
  • Distance to water: 0.9 Miles

Pet Policies

  • Pets Allowed: Yes
  • Pet Restrictions: Community Approval (Source: mhvillage.com)

Nearby Schools in the Area

  • Greeley West High School
  • Greeley Central High School
  • Jackson Elementary School
  • Dayspring Christian Academy
  • St. Mary's Catholic School
  • Romero Elementary School
  • Jefferson High School
  • Union Colony Elementary School
  • Centennial Boces High School
  • Salida Del Sol Academy
  • Fred Tjardes School Of Innovation

Best Neighborhood Spots


Residents of Woodlands East go to nearby diners to satisfy their food cravings. There are several restaurants near the neighborhood that provides delicious cuisines like Gourmet GRUB Scratch Kitchen, My Tastee's, Mad Cow, Greeley Chophouse, Birria Tlaquepaque, Pellegrini Cucina Italiana, The G.O.A.T. Sports Bar, MrBravo Pizza & Phillys, Almansita's, Hog Wild BBQ, Hank's Bar & Grill at Platte River Fort, Lucky Fins, Cheba Hut Toasted Subs, Meeker's A Colorado Kitchen & Bar, Ranch Restaurant, and Barnstormer Restaurant.


Woodlands East is also close by to shopping centers such as the Greeley Mall, Free Leaf, Arc Thrift Store, Walmart Supercenter, Garden City Flea Market, The Nerd Store, Family Dollar, Story Barns, Warm Hugs Mixes, Gifts & Boutique, Target, Sherry's Market, and T.J. Maxx.


For the residents who want to have fun, there is a variety of entertainment facilities nearby the community including Ruse Escape Room, Colorado Escape, Chipper's Classic Lanes, Greeley Freight Station Museum, Greeley Grizwalds, Nightmare City Haunted Houe, Centennial Village Museum, and Archery Depot.

Check out West Park Village and Summer Park Townhomes!

Taft Hill Orthodontics is nearby.


Woodlands East

2280 1st Ave # 1, Greeley, CO 80631, United States

Continue to 1st Ave
55 s (0.2 mi)

Follow US-85 N and 16th St
10 min (3.9 mi)

Drive to your destination - Taft Hill Orthodontics 39 s (453 ft)